20/98 (Design Review Checklist For Road Projects)
From REAAA Wiki
- technically practical and cost effective
- environmental and lnstitultional acceptability
- social and political acceptability.
Good engineered road design should comply with the above basic requirements so that the design can be Implemented without encumbrance and road users Including pedestrians can use roads with ease, comfort, safety and no unexpectations.
In order to achieve the objective of producing good engineered designs, 28 Arahan Teknik, manuals and guidelines for various road design aspects have been published by Cawangan )alan, lbu Pejabat JKR to assist road designers.
To ensure the deliverables of road design ie drawings, works specifications and bills of quantities for road projects are properly produced by suitably qualified engineers and complied with all the Arahan Teknik and departmental policies, a comprehensive Road Design Review Checklist Is very imperative.
It is hoped that this Road Design Review Checklist will be useful to those engaged upon the design review for road projects.
It is also necessary to emphasize that this Checklist is a current guidance document and, as such, its recommendations should be adopted with cautions and good engineering judgement as the the departmental policies and requirements may change from time to time. Users of this checklist are encouraged to give feedback and to comment at any time to Cawangan )alan on the contents of the Checklist, so that improvements can be made to the future editions.
- TITLE PAGE
- DESIGN REVIEW CHECKLIST
- GUIDELINES FOR PREPARATION OF ROAD DESIGN REPORT
- GUIDELINES FOR SITE INVESTIGATION WORKS
- GEOTECHNICAL DESIGN CRITERIA FOR ROAD WORKS
- GARISPANDUAN UNTUK POLIS! DASAR KE ATAS KEPERLUAN KTMB BAGI PROJEK JAMBATAN MELINTASI LALUAN KERETAPI
- REINFORCED FILL STRUCTURES: DESIGN CRITERIA AND REQUIREMENTS
- LIST OF ARAHAN TEKNIK GUIDELINES PUBLISHED BY CAWANGAN JALAN, JKR MALAYSIA
- ROAD KERB DETAILS
- STANDARD SPECIFICATION OF GEOTEXTILES