2A/85 (Manual On Traffic Control Devices: Standard Traffic Signs)
From REAAA Wiki
- Arahan Teknik(Jalan) 2A/85 - Standard Traffic Signs. Standard traffic signs drawings for Regulatory, Warning and Guide signs are illustrated complete with dimensions. A colored chart for all the traffic signs indicated acceptable colors for each sign.
- Arahan Teknik (Jalan) 2B/85 - Traffic Sign Applications. It consists of, with the exception of Temporary signs, design criteria and location requirements for all traffic signs.
- Arahan Teknik (Jalan) 2C/85 - Temporary Signs and Work Zones Control. It consists of standard temporary sign drawings and their application in the work zones.
- Arahan Teknik (Jalan) 2D/85 - Road Markings and Delineation. Standard road line paints, road markings and delineators are identified together with guides on their applications. The specifications in this manual are recommended to be used for all new signs and for all replacements of existing signs which have outlived their usefulness.
- Function of Traffic Signs
- Scope of This Manual
- Color Code for Traffic Signs
- Acceptable Abbreviations for Traffic Signs
- Part 1 REGULATORY SIGNS
- Part 2 WARNING SIGNS
- Part 3 GUIDE SIGNS
- Appendix 1 SYMBOL TEMPLATES
- Appendix 2 LETTERING SERIES
- Appendix 3 MOUNTING: No. of Posts Vs. Area of Sign
- Appendix 4 ARROW: Dimension and Shape