2C/85 (Manual On Traffic Control Devices: Temporary Sign and Work Zone Control)
From REAAA Wiki
- Arahan Teknik (Jalan) 2A/85- Standard Traffic Signs. Standard traffic signs drawings for Regulatory, Warning and Guide signs are illustrated complete with dimension~. A color chart for all the traffic signs indicates acceptable colors for each sign .
- Arahan Teknik (Jalan) 2B/85 - Traffic Sign Applications. It consists of, with the exception of Temporary signs, design criteria and location requirements for all traffic signs .
- Arahan Teknik (Jalan) 2C/85 - Temporary Signs and Work Zones Control. It consists of standard temporary sign drawings and their application in the work zones.
- Arahan Teknik (Jalan) 2D/85 - Road Markings and Delineation. Standard road line paints, road markings and delineators are identified together with guides on their applications. The specifications in this manual are recommended to be used for all new signs and for all replacements of existing signs which have outlived their usefulness.
PART ONE: TEMPORARY SIGNS
- GENERAL ON TEMPORARY SIGNS
- DESIGN OF TEMPORARY SIGNS
PART TWO: WORK ZONE CONTROL
- TRAFFIC CONTROL ZONE
- Advance Warning Area
- Transition Area
- Buffer Space
- Work Area
- Termination Area
- PLANNING FOR TRAFFIC CONTROL
- Minimize Accidents
- Minimize Inconvenience
- Utility Work Zones
- Highway Maintenance Work Zones
- Traffic Control Plans for Construction Operations.
- Detours, Transitions, and Median Crossovers
- Transitional Areas from Construction Zones to Sections of Older Roadways.
- FUNCTION OF DEVICES
- Channelizing Devices
- Lighting Devices
- Shadow Vehicles
- TYPICAL APPLICATIONS (LAYOUTS)
- Work Entirely Beyond Shoulder or Parking Lane
- Work On or Over Shoulder or Parking Lane
- Work on Two- Lane Roadway
- Work on Four-Lane, Two-Way Roadway (Undivided)
- Work on a One-Way or Divided Roadway
- Mobile Operations
- Moving Operations
- Short -Term Utility Operations
- Urban Areas
- Temporary Roadway
- Median Crossovers
- INSTALLATION, MAINTENANCE AND INSPECTION
- Order of Placement
- Removal of Devices
- Marking Removal
- Inspection and Maintenance Program
- SUMMARY APPENDIX A
- Color Code for Traffic Signs