4/85 (Pindaan 1997) (Application for The Installation of Public Utility Services Within the Road Reserve: First Schedule - Guide for JKR Engineers)
From REAAA Wiki
- First Schedule • Guidelines for JKR Engineers
- Second Schedule· Instructions for Applicants
This enables the applicant to obtain the relevant part (Second Schedule) from Cawangan Pengurusan dan Tender, Kementerian Kerja Raya, thus reducing the load of making duplicates ofthat part by JKR offices. Relevant aspects such as the delegation of powers to all District Engineers and circular from Ketua Pengarah Kerja Raya on 'Garispanduan Pengalihan dan Pemasangan Semuta Kemudahan Awam' are also included for easy references.
Comments on the revised version is most welcome for on-going improvements and can be forwarded to:
Unit Rekabentuk (Standard)
Ibu Pejabat JKR
Jalan Sultan Salahuddin
1. This Document contains the following sections :
Guidelines for JKR Engineers
- Power to Approve Application and Other Legal Matters
- Categories of Roads
- Siting of Utility
- Application and Approval
- Reinstatement Works and Markings
- Traffic Control and Signages
- Appendix I - Delegation of Powers Under Section 77, 84, 85 and 85A of the Road Transport Act 1987
- Appendix II - Application Form - Form JKR 84/l
- Appendix Ill - Model Reply
- Appendix IV - Agreement Form
- Appendix V - Surat Pekeliling 'Garispanduan Pengalihan dan Pemasangan Semula Kemudahan Awam dalam Rizab Jalan'
First Schedule is meant for the information and guidance of JKR Engineers only and is not for sale to the public.
Instruction to Applicants
- Definitions and Interpretation
- General Conditions Relating to The Installation of Public Utility Services Within the Road Reserve
- Appendix I Application Form - Form JKR 8411
- Appendix II Agreement Form
- Appendix Ill Surat Pekeliling 'Garispanduan Pengalihan dan Pemasangan Semula Kemudahan Awam Dalam Rizab Jalan'
Applicants can obtain Second Schedule from Kementerian Kerja Raya (Cawangan Pengurusan dan Tender).
The first Edition of this Arahan Teknik(Jalan) 4/85 was approved during the workshop on Standardisation and Guideline held at Ibu Pejabat JKR. Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur on 16th - 17th May 1984.